The Guardians represent the vanguard of the Riftforge Operations Command.
Naturally, some of their most powerful skills focus on protection and defense. However, it will be foolish to underestimate the Guardian's damage-dealing abilities.
Guardian core unit skill
A Guardian's principal role is to pin down the main column of the enemy. In addition, they're tasked with saving lightly armored units from being overrun by enemy forces.
- Slows down a single enemy unit
- Increases the chance to block incoming attacks
- Automatically attacks after an enemy attack
- Damages and causes bleeding to multiple enemies
- Pulls a single mounted enemy closer
Guardian special unit skill
The main role of the Chargers (mounted Guardians) is to serve as shock troops thanks to their increased speed and powerful attacks.
- Reduces the damage potential of a single enemy
- Redirects incoming damage to shields
- Reveals hidden units in the vicinity
- Increases speed and damage
- Area damage to infantry units
Guardian commander skills
Finally, the Guardian commander excels at controlling the enemy's movement, as well as delivering damage from a distance. Do not risk the Commander too much as he is the most fragile unit in the Guardian line-up.
- Dazes and damages a single enemy from a distance
- Stuns and causes bleeding to a single enemy
- Changes places with a friendly
- Reduces incoming damage to all friendlies
- Removes all poison effects from a single friendly
- Converts tactical advantage into shields
Join Riftforge now - get bonus gold!
Just enter your email below for your special invitation. Or visit the signup
. It's a lot prettier.