The first to engage the enemy, the Raiders excel in breaking enemy formations by a combining camouflage, lightning attacks, and feigned retreats.
As a Raider, your role is versatile: from a light scout and stalker to pursuer and finisher. Your advantages are speed, stealth, and burst damage. Finishing off a weakened enemy is definitely one of the Raiders' favorite tasks.
Raider core unit skill
The Raider core units specialize in hit-and-run tactics. The key is to poison and weaken as many enemies as possible.
- Poisons an single enemy
- Leaps to a new position
- Increases chance to evade attacks
- Slows down multiple enemies
- Blinds a single enemy reducing its sight range
Raider special unit skill
The feared Assassin units combine burst damage and stealth which make them the perfect infiltrators.
- Damages and poisons a single enemy
- Increases damage done to a single enemy
- Hides the unit allowing stealthy movement
- Increases the number of attacks
- Reduces the armor of a single enemy
Raider commander skills
Last, the Raider commander acts as a meat shield for its fragile troops while boosting their movement and critical damage.
- Reveals a random enemy anywhere on the map
- Poisonous gas damages enemy units
- Stuns a single enemy
Seek and destroy
- Increases chance to crit for all friendlies
- Removes all fire effects from a single friendly
- Converts tactical advantage into shields
Join Riftforge now - get bonus gold!
Just enter your email below for your special invitation. Or visit the signup
. It's a lot prettier.