Usually described as glass cannons, the Rangers sacrifice speed and armor protection for more firepower.
Being a Ranger requires a deep understanding of your enemies. Anticipating enemy movements allows you to set up deadly ambushes or saturate choke points with fire.
Ranger core unit skill
All Rangers are deadly marksmen who love nothing more than setting up a perfect ambush: one with plenty of enfilade or cross fire.
- Inflicts fire damage to a single enemy
- Increases rate of fire
- Automatically attack when enemy enters range
- Damages and slows down multiple enemies
- Damages and dazes a single enemy
Ranger special unit skill
The Grenadiers' favorite role is to mop up wounded enemies, preferably concentrated in a narrow area.
- Inflicts fire damage to multiple enemies
- Removes negative effects and increases fire penetration
- Reverses positions with a single enemy
- Inflicts fire damage and slows down multiple enemies
- Inflicts fire damage to a single mounted enemy
Ranger commander skills
A "pocket tank" and spotter, the Ranger commander is often the only obstacle in the way of an attacker determined to get to the fragile Ranger troops.
- Dazes a single enemy
- Hides and restores hit points
- Reveals enemies at a distance
Luck runs out
- Increases chance to hit an evading enemy
- Removes all cold and bleed effects from a single friendly
- Converts tactical advantage into power
Join Riftforge now - get bonus gold!
Just enter your email below for your special invitation. Or visit the signup
. It's a lot prettier.